After dinner, Rob did a fun game with the kids (and the willing adults). They had to find the piece of gum in a bowl of whipped cream and then blow a bubble. Eliza did it, but Libby didn't want to get her face dirty! Ellie and Hattie did it but they had to find four M&Ms in the whipped cream. I got roped into doing the one with gum. It was good for a laugh!






The kids played and played until it was time for fireworks. This year so strange in that all of our kids watched the fireworks without being scared! ...a first for sure! We waited a while before we left, but we still ran into traffic on the way home. It was a fun 4th.
Other pictures from the 4th:














2 comments:
Looks like a fun time was had by all!!
that sounds like tons of fun! Look at you guys! Sounds like such a fun busy summer. Erin, I'm totally going to admit, but when I read about your trek trip I serious cried just thinking about having to bury that little doll! That is so sad. What a neat experience, though. Well,as far as the Yo Gabba Gabba shirt Mac got his from his brother who worked for Yo Gabba Gabba. Next time I talk to Jake (Mac's brother) I'll ask about where and how to get one.
Post a Comment