Sunday, December 05, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving started for me with an early morning hike. I was home in time to watch our traditional Macy's Thankgiving Day Parade. We love watching that parade as we get ready for the day. I had made a couple dishes the day before, so I just had one thing to make that morning. We had Thanksgiving at Brian's parents' this year. Last minute I made some fun place cards along with a little "ice breaker" type of game. Food was yummy as always. If I could remember to document right after the event I wouldn't forget everything! And I don't have pictures because all of them were lost due to an unnamed child who hit all the right buttons on the computer to delete them forever. The Saturday after Thanksgiving we met up with my brother Brian and his family and my parents at a park in Surprise. The kids played, we had lunch and dessert and visited.


No comments: