Thursday, March 03, 2011

I Love...

Homemade soap. I've used it off and on the past couple of years, but I think I am a true convert. I just love that it works so well and doesn't dry out my skin. ...not to mention you can get them in so many amazing scents. Last November I went to a holiday boutique and bought some soap that I loved. Her name is Sarah Lee and you can buy soap from her etsy store or check out her blog. I am using the chocolate orange cream right now and wow! Love it. And Brian is even a handmade soap user. I bought one called "Cool Water" I think--it's a masculine scent. But he really likes it and how it works. She doesn't have that one in her store right now, but maybe she'll restock it.

Also love MAC. I went to one of the counters (is that what they are called?) this past weekend to get something I had run out of. I asked the very made-up employee to help me out and I left with more than I was planning to buy. But I LOVE them all.

Fluidline eyeliner. It's a cream that comes in one of their pots and you apply it with a very thin brush. It goes one so smoothly and you can make it as thin or as thick as you want.

All that Glitters eye shadow--I needed a new all-over color or color for my eye-lid and this is what the lady recommended to me. I have really liked it. It's a subtle, neutral color with just enough shimmer to it. So fun.

Paint in Bare Canvas--My main reason for even going was to restock the painterly paint pot I normally get that I put on before my eyeshadow. I asked the lady if she had anything similar to that product, but maybe one that was a little stronger as I still find my makeup coming off mid-day at least. She recommended their Paint. Again--I am so glad I found this product. It works great. My eye make up looks like I just put it on even hours after I really do. I've never had that.

What are your favorite things that I need to check out?

2 comments:

The Headrick Family said...

Love MAC...I could spend a fortune there everytime I go...so I just avoid going:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Erin! So glad you like them! I'm lovin the feedback on Mac. I need a good eye liner that sticks :)