Today I had a great Mother's Day. First off, I got to sleep in. Yes! I hardly ever get to do that, so it was wonderful. Brian didn't have any meetings before (good thing! ha!), so it was just great to have him home--so weird, too, though--I had forgotten what it was like to have him home before church. By the time I woke up, everyone had colored or made me a Mother's day card. Brian lucked out this year and I had picked out an outfit as my gift that I could wear on our trip. So he didn't have to pick anything out for me. I had a relaxing day until church. I got to enjoy the first little bit of sacrament meeting before having to take Ruby out. Boo hoo. But luckily she is in nursery, so I was able to enjoy Sunday school and relief society.
After church we went to my brother's house for a wonderful dinner. We had Russian chicken, potatoes and salad. For dessert we had ice cream and toppings. The kids had fun playing and we had fun watching them and visiting.
On the way home we picked up my niece and nephew--we are watching them for a couple of days while Jared and Chrystalyn are out of town for a follow up appointment for Jared's hip surgery.
This morning I was able to watch some new videos on the Mormon channel. Here are a couple new favorites:
Sunday, May 08, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment