Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's a...

Today I had a doctor's appointment. I met my new doctor and I think I will like her just fine. She told me that at my next appointment (I'll be 19 weeks) they will do the anatomy ultrasound. And I said, "And find out what it is! It's kind of a big deal for us." I told her that we already had 5 girls, so it was going to be a big deal either way. She said, "Do you want me to see if Don (the U/S guy) can tell you now?" At first I said, "No! I don't want to know yet!" But I told her we were going to have a little reveal party, so as long as he could write it down and put it in an envelope, it would be good. So I have the envelope 10 feet from where I am sitting! I closed my eyes during the ultrasound so I wouldn't happen to see anything and he put the news in an envelope. We are planning the big reveal for Friday night. We can't hardly wait! Any guesses?!?

6 comments:

Jessica P. said...

You have way more control than I do, I would have opened that envelope long ago! :) How fun to have a reveal party! My guess is a boy.

The Call Crew said...

You are so strong! But I guess boy so that Bennett has a boy his age to play with. :) Dont judge my selfish reasoning. ;) Congrats again!

The Headrick Family said...

So excited to hear what you are having! Let me know when you find out! And I am going to say boy since we are having a girl...:)

Cherice said...

Friday can't come fast enough!!
Can't wait. I think girl. 6 beautiful girls.

Kristen said...

To bad we are going out of town on Friday. I am curious, are you going to hurry and post right when you read it? Maybe I will call Kristen and have her look at your blog and tell me since I will be without internet. My guess is a boy because it seems to be a boy boom in our family this year... Jenny, Laura, Matt, Adam, Kristen, Jeff and Emily so far. I keep checking Sophia's facbook status to see if her and Brian have had their baby yet since they didn't find out.

Tatum said...

I have no idea but I am guessing girl.
It could be a boy though. My sister in law had 4 girls and then 2 boys. It happens. But whatever you have it will be perfect! DON"T FORGET TO TELL US ON FRIDAY!