Friday, September 23, 2011

What Else?

Eliza LOVES taking pictures, so she'll take my camera (as I hold my breath) and snap away. I love to see what she captures. She's also documenting what else we have been up to...


Definitely happened while I wasn't in the room. :)

Eliza loves to get everyone dressed up and hair done, then take their picture.


At least once a day, Ruby will look out the window and say, "Grampa coming, yay!" She would love for him to come every day!



Playdates!



This was documented by me...I got a "parking" ticket a few weeks ago at my girls' school. Went to court because it was so silly. Court sure was interesting. I felt a little out of place. When the judge called me up, I didn't have to say anything. He just said he'd make the fine zero unless I wanted a hearing. Um, no thanks. So I felt glad it was so simple!

4 comments:

Ann said...

That Eliza has talent! Those are great pictures!!

Jessica P. said...

What great pics from Eliza! Your girls are getting so grown up!

Jillian said...

What great pictures :-)

Hailee said...

She'll be a top-notch photographer as she gets older and won't even remember learning how because she's getting started so young!

BTW, your living room looks amazing. I'd love to see more! Did I miss a post about it somewhere? I'd love to know the name of the color you have on your walls.