They had early release from school, so it was torture having to wait to get their costumes on. They sure looked cute when they got all dressed up though.
Hattie the ballerina
Ellie the rock star
Libby the smartypants
Eliza the M&M
Ruby the cowgirl
And yes, Brian and I dressed up, too. Embarrassing. I feel like I came from the 80's. No one knew who we were though. Do we look familiar? We are Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar.
What do you think? Close?

First we had a spooky dinner.
Then each family did a game. Brian and Kamille did the one where you try to get the ball into the cup on your partner's head.
Dan and Chris did the pinata. I am glad no one lost a head from a flying bat.
And we did eating a donut off a string.
Then we went inside for the "fish pond" with Grandma the fish. The kids love that always.
Everyone visited and the kids ran around and played. It was a fun night!


4 comments:
Yes, I'd say yours and Brian's costumes were pretty good! And I love Ruby's cowgirl. Looks like a lot of fun. I love Halloween, but it sure goes on for a long time!
Love the costumes. I think that maybe they didn't guess because Brian didn't use enough hairspray. Love that idea. Sounds like a fun time!
I love the costumes, you guys look great as the Duggars! :)
I love the costumes....especially yours and Brians
Luv ya.. Karen
Post a Comment