January 15th was Ezra's baby blessing. It was so nice and meant a lot to have most of our family there with us that day. I went back and forth on what to have Ezra wear, but in the end I settled on just regular church clothes. We think he looked so darling--like a little man! Brian gave him such a nice, meaningful blessing. What a happy day!
Tuesday, February 07, 2012
Ezra's Baby Blessing
January 15th was Ezra's baby blessing. It was so nice and meant a lot to have most of our family there with us that day. I went back and forth on what to have Ezra wear, but in the end I settled on just regular church clothes. We think he looked so darling--like a little man! Brian gave him such a nice, meaningful blessing. What a happy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That family picture turned ut pretty good!!
*out...not ut!
I love his outfit! That top picture is darling!
Erin--thank you for the Valentine's Day card. Your family is darling!
Post a Comment