Thursday, July 05, 2012

Summer

Libby keeps on me about updating my blog! She wants me to report what we do each day. :) I won't do that, but I'll share what we've been doing this summer. Eliza has been taking TONS of pictures, so I'll use those!

So her sisters have been fairly cooperative subjects for her photos.



We've been listening to a lot of Pandora (and playing games on Mom's phone--my girls are a little obsessed with the Draw Something game).
 Lots of piano--mostly from Ellie and Libby. They really have come along lately and are having fun with the simplified hymn book.

They've played a little outside, but it's just too darned hot to be out there very long. We did do a slip n slide a few times until the yard looked like it was trashed!


More pictures by Eliza...she loves to use lightroom to edit her pictures and do some fun things with them...


(Ruby fell off a stool, hence the bandage on her chin.)


 

Eliza should open her own beauty shop...she loves to do hair and nails. She did flags on Hattie's fingernails for the 4th of July.
We've made a bunch of these lately to help raise money for Eliza to go to nationals. We call them Peanut Butter Crunchies.




I don't have a picture to go along with it, but Libby has been reading a lot. I think she has finished 10 books this summer already. And she's trying to learn how to do an aerial, so there are lots of cartwheels and handstands and backbends around here.

And I feel like I've been one big nag all summer, getting everyone to do their daily jobs and chores done. :)

No comments: