Thursday, September 20, 2012

Update

I'm so behind! You'd think with 4 of 6 kids in school that I'd have more time. I have a little more time, but my time is spent cleaning the house, doing dishes, helping with homework, taking care of Ezra and Ruby and then cleaning the house all over again. However, I have had time to listen/read a few awesome talks and make some yummy goodies.


This talk was SO great. You could read it, but I would suggest watching or listening to it to get the full "Elder Holland effect." Very awesome talk.

I love this video. It's short but has a great message that can be applied to several things. 


Another AWESOME talk here. 

I made this treat and it was a huge hit!
(Note: I didn't put butter in with the white chocolate based on some reviews on the website.)

I made this soup--it was very easy to make and it tasted yummy, too.




No comments: