Ruby celebrated her 3rd birthday at the end of September. She started the day with Toaster Strudels and ended the day with birthday cake. For her gift, she got a new bike and helmet. She's had so much fun with it already. We hope when it cools off, she'll ride even more so we can take off the training wheels by December. :) We'll see, but she can't fall behind her sisters! Ruby is such a little gem!
Here are a few things we love about Ruby:
--she is so loving and affectionate. She'll just come up to us and give us a hug or a kiss or say, "I love you."
--she is a Daddy's girl... When Brian leaves for work, if he forgets to give her a kiss, she'll yell, "Kisses!" and he has to come give her a kiss. When he gets home, she runs to him, gives him a hug and kiss and says, "How's work?" So cute.
--she talks so well--she has such a command for adverbs and loves to use them. She also says the funniest things sometimes. After we did the Halloween party at Disneyland, they all got a lot of candy. Back in our room, she was sitting on the floor going to town, eating her candy. I said, "I don't want you sitting and eating candy all day." She responded, "I'll stand up." Oh, I thought that was so funny!!!
Ruby is well-loved and is such a sweet girl! Happy birthday, Ruby!
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment