Monday, June 22, 2009
Back in the Swing
Today we were back in the swing of things. We had to get up and out early for Eliza's swim team. Ellie and Libby were sleeping when it was time to leave, so Brian said he would bring them later so they could sleep longer. I took Eliza and Hattie and Brian brought the others later. After swimming was over, we stopped at my mom's for a bit to visit. Then it was back home for chores, sorting laundry, lunch, etc. We had a few rough spots in the day, but I think everyone was happy to be home. I made pizza for dinner, even making my own pizza dough. I usually buy the premade, but I went out on a limb and made it. It turned out really good and was really easy! After dinner we had home evening. We talked about a few parts of the Family Proclamation, then we went over to our neighbors' to see their new baby. She is a week old and just a doll! It's their first baby and the dad made us all wash our hands before we could hold her. We told him we would humor him and wash! Brian said by their second baby she would be sharing a pacifier with the dog! Ha! All the girls ate her up though and took turns holding her. They LOVED her. It did get me a bit more excited to have a new baby soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hmm. I tried to make pizza dough for homemade pizza once. We had to have something else for dinner that night.
You know, I've had really good luck with the 'stir and roll' recipe in the betty crocker cookbook for pizza dough. It's only like 5 ingredients and takes about 30 minutes start to eat! :)
That's so funny about the washing hands....ha ha, how silly we all were when we had our first, too. ;)
I was so like that at first with Navy, I was weird about anyone touching her, now I don't even care it just takes a month or so. Glad you had fun on your trip! We just went out of town to but its nice to be home.
Post a Comment