
On Wednesday, Kari and I hiked, then I came home and hurried and got ready. I had an ultrasound at 8, so I went to that. It was the anatomy ultrasound. She looks great and is cute from what I can tell! LOL. I got home and Brian had everyone all ready and chores done. Nice. After lunch we met some friends at the pool for swimming. It was a warm day, so it was good to cool off a bit. We came home and gave Hattie a nap, then ate dinner. Brian had a 5:30 appointment, so I took the girls with me to take pictures at another mutual activity. I have two more wards to get, then I'll be going back and tyring to get the girls who weren't there. After we got home, I did a little grocery shopping to get us through the end of the month.
Today was a super long day. Brian went mountain biking, so he was gone early. Well first, I went to bed after 11, then I woke up a couple times, then around 4:30 I realized Brian wasn't in bed, so I got up to find him. He had fallen asleep on the couch. Then his alarm went off at 5 and I had to get up at 6. It was one of those nights when you feel like you didn't get any sleep! But I got up so I could get ready before swim team. And wouldn't you know, Hattie slept till nearly 7. Murphy's law. I had to wake everyone up except Eliza for swim team. We got all ready and left. It's so hard to take them. If I take a chair (for me), they all want to sit in it, so I left the chair at home and they wanted to sit on the bleachers. It's hard to keep them from climbing around. Luckily a mom brought her tiny little poodle dog, so they were entertained by her the rest of the time. They all pet her and played with her. After that was over, we went to my parents'. Ellie and Eliza ran an errand with my mom and I did a couple errands with Libby and Hattie. We met back there around 10:30, then headed out to Mesa to the Broadway Palms. We went with my dad's summer program again. We got to have lunch and watch the play A Jungle Book. It was so cute and really well done for kids. I decided to bring Hattie thinking that she sat through Seussical, but once we were there, Eliza reminded me that we left Hattie at home for that play. Oops. Too late! But she really enjoyed the play and did great. She sat in her chair and hardly moved at all! We were in the very front, so I think that kept her attention and she might have been a little nervous, too, with the character so close, so that kept her sitting down. We all really enjoyed the show. After the girls got autographs and pictures.




(Kathy (my cousin's wife) and her boys came, too, so that was fun.)
We drove back and I stopped at my parents' to change clothes. I dropped my girls off at my friend Teri's house so they could play with her girls until Brian and I got home, then Teri and I went to the stake center. We met there to head over to the temple. It was for all the women going to camp, but only 6 of us ended up going. I ended up driving, so I got to drive out to Mesa two times today! I am looking at my feet and they look a little swollen! Yikes. I need to rest! We had a fun time though and it went well. Now I have my feet up and trying not to fall asleep!


2 comments:
Hi Erin,
I am looking at taking your BPS Altered Inspiration class. I have found the You + Me book is available here in NZ too. My question is: would the 6x6 pad of Ambrosia pp work with your class or do I need the 12x12? I love the colours!
Raewyn
Me again Erin, thank you for your reply, could you please email me the ISBN as the online store no longer has the book You + Me.
whinney@xtra.co.nz
Post a Comment