






Tonight my parents came over to make gingerbread houses with my girls. It's a tradition that they do every year and it's something my girls look forward to! So my parents came over right before Brian left for mutual, armed with a house, icing, and a bucket-load of candy to decorate with. Then they went to town! They would tell my mom where they wanted the icing and they each contributed to a fabulous house. They had some creative ideas. They made a sled from candy canes and then Eliza broke one of the gingerbread cookies in half so it looked like he was sitting down on the sled. It was cute. Hattie snitched the candy most of the time and had a blast doing that. It was a fun time!
Today I took Brian to work, then did a few errands before my visiting teachers came over. This afternoon, Eliza, Libby and I went to Karolyn's for a mom/daughter cookie decorating and gumdrop tree party. So cute. We added gum drops on toothpicks to a Styrofoam cone to make trees. She is always so creative.
Tonight I worked on a little album for a baby who passed away. Becky called me today to see if I could put one together. Of course I said yes, but I was grateful to help out. It actually came together pretty quickly and I was able to think of page designs rather quickly, so that was a nice blessing.


No comments:
Post a Comment