Last night I had an "out of my comfort zone" night. Chalee and I helped out another ward with their Where's Waldo night. Seriously I was SO embarrassed being in the store. Honestly though other than one kind of strange look I got, no one gave me a second look. Makes you think that when you feel like you look horrible, no one really cares! Do you think I disguised myself enough? Only one group found me without much help. The others needed help. I guess I did a good job. I had Ruby with me but she was "Rudy" for the night. I borrowed some blue clothes and a blanket from Kari and she was a boy for the night.

2 comments:
Funny thing is, when I saw you an "Rudy" I didn't even notice that she was a "boy"!!
Hiding out in the bra section, eh? :)
Post a Comment