Thursday, May 20, 2010

Birthday




So today I am another year older! I started my day out with a hike, then we got the girls off to school. It's their last day. My mom took Ellie and Hattie to their swim lesson because I had to pick my girls up from school. I'll get to that in a minute. For my birthday my parents got me a really nice blender. (I asked for one!). Ours was leaking and pieces were breaking off. So I was really excited to get a new one. Then tonight Brian took us all the Paradise Bakery for dinner, then he had ordered a really cute ice cream cake from 31 Flavors. It was pink and in the shape of a purse. It was very yummy, too. It was funny because Brian had bought me a blender, too, but I'll just return that one. He also got me some cooling racks I've been wanting and a gift card to Kohls. They have some perfume and sunglasses I want. Yay! It was a good day, but I don't like getting older! I feel like I have more and more aches and pains. Ugh!!

Summer has officially begun! Today was the girls last day of school. They found out who their new teachers are for next year. At first Eliza wasn't excited but after she met her and heard a few more things about her, she is excited. And she has a few friends in her class. Libby didn't get either of the two teachers i was hoping, but she seems excited and her really good friend is in her class and her cousin. I am excited for her about that. Both of them had a really good year this year though and did great! They are looking forward to some downtime now!

No comments: