The first (and second) day has gone well for Eliza and Libby. They both really like their teachers. I am so glad! Libby's teacher seems so organized and on the ball--like teaching is just second nature to her. That will be great for Libby! When she tells me about her day, it makes me want to be in second grade all over again.
Today my mom came over this morning and we made rolls all day. She was making them for her Relief Society meeting tonight and had to make 3 batches, so we each made two batches (I got to keep the extra one I made). It took all the way up until I picked Eliza and Libby up from school. We had fun though and they turned out delicious!
Ruby! She is such a doll. She is almost a year old. Time flew by that's for sure! Right now she is crawling all around and will walk with a cute little stroller things my parents got her for an early birthday present. I'm in no hurry for her to walk! She loves to give kisses and is just so sweet and happy all the time.



No comments:
Post a Comment