Yesterday was Eliza's 9th birthday. She started the day getting breakfast in bed of toaster strudels and milk. I took ice cream sundae cones into her classroom during the day.
I made one of her favorite dinners--garlic chicken pasta--and we had cake and ice cream for our FHE treat. In the morning she opened some of her gifts--shampoo and conditioner, mesh shorts and a t-shirt, earrings, bracelets and some Red Vines.
After school, she got a couple pairs of jeans and some more art supplies.
Over Christmas break, she had her sleepover with my parents. My mom documented it on her blog if you want to read about it. They had fun. And she'll get to sleepover at Brian's parents' in the next couple of weeks. Can't believe I have a 9 year old!
At age 9, Eliza...
--is in 3rd grade
--loves, LOVES art--she draws the cutest people
--is a good student, but doesn't love homework
--loves to have fun
--loves track
--loves to set things up and create but doesn't love to clean it up!
--has a darling smile
--is very friendly and outgoing
--loves to pick out outfits and do hair
We love our 9 year old! Happy birthday, Eliza!


3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she's 9. Happy Birthday to Eliza!!
It's crazy to think that she is 9. Rob and I were trying to figure it out the other day and couldn't believe it. She was a baby when we started dating. Time sure flies.
I'm with Laura. She was born right after we got married, so it is crazy to think she's already 9 and that we've been married that long! We adore Eliza and hope she had a special day. She is such a sweetheart.
Post a Comment