Saturday, February 12, 2011

House Stuff

We finally had our front room painted. I've been wavering back and forth between colors and shades of color for a long time, but I finally decided. I went with "Ashes" in the entry area and into the kitchen and did "Fashion Gray" in the actual front room. I am happy with how it turned out. So now I am on the hunt for chairs and a couch. I think I found what I want but in my true fashion, and much to Brian's chagrin, I have to wait a while before I will actually decide for sure. I have tried my hand at a couple of spray paint projects, too. I had these metal wall things up before we painted and was going to sell them, but then one day I had the thought, "I wonder how those would work if i just painted them." So I tried one and liked it and decided to do the other. They will go on either side of the window. I also painted a couple of candle sticks. So little by little I'll get it done.
Before:

After:


We also painted the bathroom. I found a fun shower curtain, so I tried to go off that. Just need a shelf in there now!

4 comments:

The Headrick Family said...

Love the colors! So fun...someday I will get to decorate my house cute again...well finally :).

Ironygirl said...

It looks great, though I am sad to see Calvin and Hobbes go. :)

maccam said...

So CUTE! I LOVE it!

Jessica P. said...

The bathroom is adorable and I love the colors!