We either have a lot of girls or those said girls need to learn where to put the ponytails when they take them out. Or both. At the end of the day, it's not uncommon for me to have four or five clips in my hair. As I find them around the house, I stick them in my hair to put away when I go into the bathroom. I figured I need to document this fact of life for us!
Monday, February 07, 2011
Ponytail Jackpot
Whenever I clean up around the house, I am always collecting ponytails and clips. Here is what I found just this morning.

We either have a lot of girls or those said girls need to learn where to put the ponytails when they take them out. Or both. At the end of the day, it's not uncommon for me to have four or five clips in my hair. As I find them around the house, I stick them in my hair to put away when I go into the bathroom. I figured I need to document this fact of life for us!
We either have a lot of girls or those said girls need to learn where to put the ponytails when they take them out. Or both. At the end of the day, it's not uncommon for me to have four or five clips in my hair. As I find them around the house, I stick them in my hair to put away when I go into the bathroom. I figured I need to document this fact of life for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only one with that clip cleaning method!
Post a Comment