Thursday, April 21, 2011

Birthday, Track

I feel like I am so far behind, but then feel like I don't have anything to update!Brian had his birthday on the 2nd. He spent it at Eliaz's track meet. We gave him presents that evening and now I can't even remember what we gave him! I think we got him some dress pants, a belt and some books. It's pretty uneventful when you turn 32.

Eliza has had a few track meets lately. She's been doing high jump at all of them and has been doing great. Her PR is 1.10m. She also got her PR on the 100 (16.86) and 200 (36.90) at the big Phoenix Invitation she had at the beginning of the month. At that meet, she medaled in high jump, getting third place. The two girls in front of her were from California and Texas. We are excited for her to compete in state next month.




No comments: