I think my little camera is on its last leg--the pictures have this weird haziness about them. They are actually quite horrible! Sorry!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Easter
This year's Easter started really early. The girls came in at 6:30 AM! I told them they had to wait until at least 7. So at seven, they went into the front room and found a note from the Easter Bunny with their first clue that started a scavenger hunt to find their baskets. It took them around the house and finally into the playroom where their baskets were waiting for them. This year he brought hula hoops, Pillow Pets, shorts, a movie and a swimsuit (for Ruby). The girls had pop tarts for breakfast, then they did their usual Sunday stations before church.
I think my little camera is on its last leg--the pictures have this weird haziness about them. They are actually quite horrible! Sorry!


I think my little camera is on its last leg--the pictures have this weird haziness about them. They are actually quite horrible! Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What are your Sunday stations?
Post a Comment