Tuesday, June 21, 2011

6

My posts have been few and far between lately--probably because I've been either sleeping or in the restroom or trying to find one thing that sounds good to eat. Baby number six will make its appearance mid December. When I tell people, the most common response is, "Was this planned?" Haha. Or another common response is, "AGAIN?!?!" Or "Were you trying for a boy?" Well, no, we were trying for a baby. I think we'll get that! I think we'll find out sometime in July what we are having, so that will be fun.

9 comments:

Jessica P. said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Hailee said...

You are my hero.

The Headrick Family said...

Yay! We are having a girl! Found out yesterday, can't wait to hear what you are having! I need to send you those pictures...when I get them up to our smugmug account I will let you know!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

The Call Crew said...

I have to admit that I heard rumors. ;) But I am happy for you! Congratulations! Cant wait to find out what your having!

maccam said...

congratulations! there is always more room for more beautiful babies in this world! people say the funniest things- sometimes common sense isn't as common anymore.

Cherice said...

Yay! You are a wonderful Mom. Your girls a beautiful. I come from a family of 9. I LOVE being apart of a large family. Brush those comments off your shoulder.

Tatum said...

Congrats!!! That is so great!!
I love your comment, "No, we were trying for a baby"

I cannot stop laughing out loud.

You are too funny! Congrats!

Ann said...

We're excited!!