Life is made of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. --Anna Quindlen
Fabulous!! I have watched it 3 times and have cried every time!! Congratulations
What a fun way to announce it. Congratulations! That is so exciting!
That was awesome! Congrats to your family!!!
Ditto with Deb...I cry every time I watch it. Erin I am soooo excited for you and your family! What a joyous time in your young lives. Enjoy every minute!! Love YA!!!!!
So cute Erin!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Fabulous!! I have watched it 3 times and have cried every time!! Congratulations
What a fun way to announce it. Congratulations! That is so exciting!
That was awesome! Congrats to your family!!!
Ditto with Deb...I cry every time I watch it. Erin I am soooo excited for you and your family! What a joyous time in your young lives. Enjoy every minute!! Love YA!!!!!
So cute Erin!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment