Saturday, July 09, 2011

A Good Listen

If you have some spare time--maybe while you are cleaning or driving--this will make for a good listen.

Enduring it Well: Interview with Meg Johnson

2 comments:

Jessica P. said...

That was so good, thanks for sharing!!

maccam said...

Hey Erin,
You can remove this HUGE post when you're done. I don't have your email, but I have a question for you. ;) Marilyn asked me to gather up pictures of everyone in the family for Granddad's 90th birthday. I need a 5x7 (4x6 is fine too) of your family. Sorry this is kind of last minute but, I kind of need them soon so I can put the project together. Working and kids fill up my time real fast. ;) If it's easier for you, you can just email one to me at curlyq86rdh@gmail.com I'm going to be printing some at Costco anyway. I'd really appreciate it! Thanks! -Hope you are feeling great! Love, Cammy