Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Lately

We've been busy around here. All last week, I took on the big project of cleaning my den. It is something I've been needing to do for a LONG time. I just knew it was going to be a huge, time-consuming job. I set up a table in my den so I could clean out my cubby thing that holds all my craft stuff. I worked every day on it for quite a while and by Friday night, it looked 100x better. I actually like going in there now! So that was a big job.

Next, we set up the extra bed in Ellie and Hattie's room for Libby. So those three girls share a room now and we will eventually move Ruby in with Eliza so we can be ready for the baby when he comes. It's not ideal having two bedrooms to split between five girls, but it is what it is and we'll make it work for now.

Other than that, we are just winding down summer with school starting in a couple of weeks. And that is another story--trying to decide where to send my girls for school. It never ends!

1 comment:

Ironygirl said...

We're on the same wavelength (except for the pregnancy thing- that's all you, Erin). :) I've been decluttering my office too and I'm not even halfway, but it feels SO much nicer to come into now that I actually have a desk I can use!