I am down to my every week doctor appointments. I went last Monday and my doctor said I'm thinning out and at a 2. I am curious to see where I will be tomorrow. I also tested positive for GBS, so I will have to make sure I get the antibiotics before I deliver.
In the meantime, we are trying to get our shopping and wrapping all done right away. The shopping is close. The wrapping is not but hopefully will be before little boy blue makes his appearance. I've decided this is a really hard time to be pregnant! I think it's a little harder anyway on my body being my 6th, then having 5 others to take care of and chase (some of them). And church is very hard. I've been teary the past two weeks trying to deal with Ruby in Sacrament meeting. She has decided to start being a little difficult and spicy the past couple of weeks. It's not the time for her to start this! I told her she can't start this two year old behavior right before I am supposed to have a baby! I don't think she has listened yet. LOL. But church has been hard trying to keep Ruby quiet and Hattie, too. They want to be doing the same activity and have the same crayons even though I bring some for both of them. Mix that with not being able to bend over too far in the pew and not wanting to let Ruby down if I have to take her out in the foyer. Joyous times! I finally asked one of the young women before church to sit with me, so that helped some, but when Ruby won't go sit by her, it makes it tricky! And did I mention it's tithing settlement time of year? I think tonight was the last of the appointments, so I am grateful for that.
All right, I will stop complaining. This too shall pass, right?!
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yes, being pregnant during the holidays is no fun! I did it last year, though I delivered after Christmas thank goodness! Hang in there!
Can we come get her next Sunday?
Post a Comment