Wednesday, December 07, 2011
Still Here!
I am still around! I had progressed a little more at my last doctor's appointment on Monday, but we are still keeping my induction date for next week. At this point I am hoping to make it through the weekend for Brian's work/client party, a friend Christmas party and our ward Christmas party. Then I'll be ready! We can't wait to see what this little guy will look like. It'll be so fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I was going to text you and see what was new. I hope you make it to your parties! :)
I was just thinking about you the other day and wondered when you were going to have your baby. Good luck over the weekend and next week! I can't wait to see him! :)
You can make it! Enjoy your parties, just put your feet up when your home!
I can come today to clean your house,just let me know what time yo want me over....:)
Post a Comment