Monday, June 25, 2012

Disneyland

For my dad's retirement, he wanted to take all the kids and grandkids to Disneyland. We decided it would be easier to take each family separately. So in May, it was our family's turn. We left on Monday. After we got to our hotel and settled, we went to Downtown Disney for dinner at Rainforest Cafe and then we walked around for a bit before heading back to our hotel. We started out on Tuesday at Disneyland, then went to California Adventure on Wednesday and did a little of both on Thursday. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but some highlights include:
--my dad being called up to be part of the Golden Horseshoe show. What a ham!
--the girls loving to find the characters and get their autographs--even Ruby wasn't too scared of any of them
--I may or may not have fallen one morning as we walked to Disneyland. My knee still hurts if I kneel on it the wrong way.
--my parents rented scooters for themselves--the kids took turns (and sometimes more than one at once) riding on laps. It actually was pretty handy as I was holding Ezra as he slept or ate on the go.


The crowds weren't too terrible, but we have been there when it was less crowded--like in the beginning of November and December. The weather was PERFECT though. A couple of the days were overcast which was so nice not having the sun beating down on us.



















1 comment:

Ann said...

You forgot to tell about your "little" spill!!