Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Grandma Trimble





Brian's grandma--Atheen Trimble--passed away this past Sunday. We were able to see her last May when we were up in Utah. Glad we got a picture while we were there. Brian spent many a summer up there, working on their farm. He has many memories working with his grandpa and of his grandma's cooking and very set routines! With this weekend being Eliza's regional track meet, things kind of got thrown for a loop with her funeral. My parents are graciously going to drive Eliza down to the meet while Brian is up in Utah for the funeral, then he'll fly down to the meet. Crazy times! We are happy for his grandma though as now she is reunited her her husband!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I am so happy for her that she is with her husband again and pain free. Though, I know how tough it is to lose a loved one, especially somebody you were close to. I've had to experience that multiple times. My heart reaches out to all those mourning her loss.