


Today was Libby's third birthday! And I think she had a really fun day and enjoyed being the center of attention. This morning Brian took the girls swimming, then after he went to work, I took the girls to the mall. We had pretzels for lunch and then they got to play in the play center there. We also spent some time in the puppy store looking at the puppies. (no--we are NOT getting one!) But that was a really fun time. Then tonight after dinner and family home evening, she got to open her presents from us and from my parents. She loved everything and had fun playing with it. It was hard to pull her away for bed.
She enjoyed looking at her vanilla cake, but she didn't eat any. She said, "I don't want the frosting on it." Strange! We scraped the frosting off, but she still didn't want any. And I bought Neapolitan ice cream and she liked all but the "pink", so we had to scrap around that part. So funny and picky at age three!


1 comment:
She's such a cute girl! Can't believe she's three already...
Post a Comment