This week has been rough! Sunday night after Libby got to bed, she started coughing. And it didn't end! She wouldn't take any cough syrup, so it kept her up and Brian and I took turns sleeping in her room. When I wasn't in with her hearing her cough, I was feeding Ruby. Libby didn't get to sleep until after four in the morning. I knew school wouldn't be happening with her that day, so I just let her sleep in. She didn't wake up until noon!!! I was glad she got her rest but for the next two nights, bed time for her was unpleasant. But we are managing. She had a good two nights, so hopefully she is on the up and up.
We've been busy this week with Eliza's stake musical practice. The performance is tonight and tomorrow. Last night they had me take pictures at the dress rehearsal, so I got to see it. It's good and touching about the pioneers.
I'm trying to think what else we had this week. Tuesday night I went to West Wing Ward's YW in Excellence. They did a nice job--decorated in golds to go with the new virtue value. They served soup and had some leaders speak. Terri did a really neat slide show of the girls as babies, then their current photo. It was another great meeting.
Today here is a conversation between me and Ellie:
Ellie: sadly "I don't like the name Ellie."
me: You don't? What do you want your name to be?
Ellie: Barbie.
ha ha! I think I'll stick with Ellie!
Thursday, November 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment