Friday, April 16, 2010

Ouch

Today was much of the same as the rest of the week. I ran the hills and then I came home and complained. I think I pulled muscle or something in the back of my leg. It hurts SO bad. So that has been a big downer for today!

We had a bit of a crazy morning--took Ellie to her class, took Hattie to a birthday party and I went to a camp meeting, then I retraced my steps to pick everyone back up. This afternoon I tried not to walk around too much to see if I could get my leg to feel better. It doesn't. My parents picked Eliza and Libby up from school. They get a little sleepover tonight. Brian and I have trek training all day tomorrow and Eliza has a huge track meet, so they are going to cover for us and take her. THANKS!!!

Tonight we took the little three to Cabelas, then Brian and I grabbed a Which Wich for dinner. SO good!

No comments: