


I've done a few photo shoots lately but haven't posted anything. So here is what I've been up to. The last couple were just some fun presets I was playing around with in Lightroom.
A few days before Mother's Day, Terri and I hosted a little dinner and photo-shoot for some deserving Moms who just needed a little pick-me-up or needed a little love on Mother's Day. We had a spread of food and then took pictures of the moms with their daughters. What a fun time.







4 comments:
Those pictures are all stunning!! Good job.
All of the pictures turned out so great! Thank you so much! We love them.
Wow, you have such a talent! You really capture some emotion and you have unique angles. Love them. And kudos to you for helping recognize some good moms. I'm sure they loved it!!
Those are such cute pictures! You are so talented!
Post a Comment