Monday, August 09, 2010

First Day of School



We officially have a third grader and a second grader. They were both up and at 'em this morning to get ready for their first day. They had picked their outifts out a few weeks ago and they finally got to wear them today! I surprised them with a healthy breakfast of their favorite--pop tarts for Libby and toaster strudels for Eliza. Ha ha. It was the love and thought that counted! Drop off went well. We took them to their rooms and got them all settled. And we had to walk by again before we left to check on them. I can't wait to pick them up and hear all about their day!

4 comments:

Ann said...

I want to hear, too! They look adorable in their new duds complete with new backpacks and lunch boxes!!

Ironygirl said...

I hope all went well! Isaac starts next Monday- eek!

Rob said...

Cute shirts. The funny thing is Libby doesn't even like Dubble Bubble. :-)

Mo said...

Ooo, I love the shiny new school things!! They look darling, and I love the little sisters who didn't want to be left out, too. :)