Friday and Saturday Brian was gone at a fall regional meeting for work, so it was a girls weekend. Friday Eliza and Libby went to school and that evening I took pictures of a good friend and her family. How cute are they?!

Then we came home, had scrambled eggs for dinner and went to bed. I was up early Saturday morning getting ready to go to the youth conference. My babysitter's mom was nice enough to drop her off so I wouldn't have to load everyone up. So I went to that in the morning and got to hear Larry Chesley speak. Ah-ma-zing. ...all he has been through is just crazy! He was a POW in Vietnam for 7 years! Plus he has been through so much more! When my brother received his eagle scout award, they had him come present it to him. But I had never heard him speak before. After his long talk, we colored some pictures for books that will be donate to the humanitarian efforts.
After that, Brian came home and we picked his car up from the mechanic and getting the oil changed. He went to his parents while I did a few errands, then I went to the church to set up for the open house for our new church building. The YW president from Lake Pleasant Ward and I set up the YW room with big flags in the 7 YW value colors, and we set up a couple of tables with various items related to YW. It looked nice and so did all the other displays. But NO ONE came!!!! Well--one family from our ward came, but that is it!!!! That's not what we expected, but oh well! We were prepared. After the open house we went to dinner with our Bishop and his wife. I felt like I was getting another headache, so I didn't feel like eating too much. I came home, took some medicine and went straight to bed. I felt fine this morning. Weird! This morning we went to church. Eliza gave a talk in primary and did a great job. In YW Jessie gave a great lesson about making wise choices. She had Monica Fawson sing "When All is Said and Done." Beautiful! Jessie always brings in music like that and I love it. I need to do better at that. After church we hung out together. Hattie slept for a bit. We put Ellie down but she never slept. Eliza even took a nap. At 4 I went back to the church to practice for the sacrament meeting program we are doing next Sunday. We had dinner at my brother's house after.
Here are some pictures from Eliza's field trip last week.






1 comment:
Erin! I found your blog through Shelley Crouse's....so good to see you and your cute family! All girls...how fun is that! They are so cute....one of them looks just like you when you were little!
I am glad you are doing great...so fun to catch up on your life a little bit even though I haven't seen you in YEARS!!!
Post a Comment