A few things from today:
--Eliza was back at school, so this morning we were back to the grind!
--I had an appointment with my chiropractor/naturopath. Because of my last couple migraines I want to keep them in check! He said structurally I was looking great, so it might have been something dietary or emotional--like stress. Nahh. Not me! :)
--Today I wore my capris that are a camouflage print. I was sitting in the waiting room, waiting to be called back. A lady was walking out and said to me, "Thank you." I was like...huh? I said, "Um..for what?" She said, "Aren't you in the military?" LOL. When I think about it now, it just makes me laugh!!! It was so funny! I said, "Uhhh, no, these are just my pants." Funny!
--Picked Eliza up from school, then took her to piano. We came home and put Hattie and Ellie down. I got dinner ready and in the oven, then went out front with Eliza and Libby. Then it was dinner and to the church to get ready for YW in Excellence tomorrow. I came home and put everyone to bed. Brian had a meeting, so it was just us girls!
--I just wrote my talk for tomorrow night. I am so glad that is done! Now I get to choose...do I do BPS stuff, AL stuff or retreat stuff. Ahhh! The choices! :)
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Funny story about your army capris! :)
Your life is sooooo crazy busy! I love reading your blogs!
Post a Comment