Sunday, February 10, 2008

5:55

That is what time Libby decided to wake up yesterday morning. I told her it was still the middle of the night and to crawl into bed with me and go back to sleep. Next thing I know she said, "It's 'five five six.'" I thought--this is going to be hopeless!! She kept telling me the time for a while, then it would get longer and longer in between until she had fallen back asleep. But, of course, then I heard Ellie and Hattie waking up for the day. It was about 7:15, so it wasn't too bad.

Yesterday morning we tidied up a bit, then went to Fry's for a minute before heading to the aiport. Brian's plane was a little late and the girls got a little restless. So we were happy to see the sign in the cell phone lot say "ready for pickup" next to his flight number. Everyone was glad to see daddy home! We came home, Ellie and Hattie napped and Brian took E and L to the park for play time and soccer time. In the evening we got Sarah to babysit and Brian and I went to the worldwide broadcast. It was about strengthening the family and it was excellent! It was motivating and gave me some great ideas and thoughts. We had Bajio again for dinner. It was delish(again).

Today was a good Sunday. I had a meeting, but I was able to get everyone's hair done before I left. Although when they show up at church it doesn't look as good as when I left! Marcy gave such a great lesson in young womens about making our homes a good environment. As part of her lesson she contacted each girl's mom and had her take one special thing from her room and write why it was so important and what it tells about that girl. It was touching and the girls were touched to hear what their moms had to write. After church Eliza and Libby did a puzzle, then wrote their Valentine's for Wednesday and Ellie did some coloring. We had breakfast for dinner at my parents, which is always a fun time.

Happy Valentine's week!

No comments: