Yesterday was so nice and rainy! And so cold! So instead of our regularly scheduled outside playing, we stayed inside and played games. We found Uno, which we haven't played in a while, Eliza and Libby played a half game of life, then we played one game of Apples to Apples junior. In the evening, Eliza and I did some errands, getting some paint at Lowe's, plates at Smart and Final for mutual tomorrow night and formula at Costco. I think it was our last time buying formula for Hattie. Soon she'll be on whole milk. Yeah!
Today we hung out at home. My girls have been so hard lately, so things have been really hard lately. So I am trying to think of new strategies to keep me from going crazy. I am about there, so I hope they work! I watched a friend's little boy today while she helped out with a funeral. Ellie and Libby loved having a little boy around. He was a novelty almost! He is about three weeks older than Hattie, but he's already walking, so that is funny to see. We survived although I think both babies were jealous when I would hold the other. It was a juggling act for sure!
Tonight we had a day-late family home evening since Libby fell asleep early last night. We didn't want her to miss a timely lesson on obedience!
In home-remodel news--the outside is painted but he still has to do the trim and the inside. I am getting antsy!!!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment