--had a meeting
--had church
--came home
--went to my brother's for dinner
--made my favorite Garlic Chicken Pasta recipe (thanks Karolyn!)
--had Rhodes rolls. YUM!!
Monday:
--school
--preschool
--as part of our room re-do we planned to have someone come in and deep clean our house because of all the dust and gunk from the construction. So that was yesterday. They were here all day and cleaned everything!!!!!!!!! It feels so great! But I was a little offended at the end because she hadn't told Brian what she would charge but wanted him to see her work then decide. So at the end I was at a loss of where I should really start with a price (Brian was at work). I had an idea in mind, but I asked her, "How much would you usually charge?" She then proceeded to tell me, "Usually like X amount. We worked SO hard. It was SO bad." I was like ready to cry right there!!!!!!! So I wrote her the check and wanted her to leave! OK--so I don't deep clean my house every week (or month) or that often, but I do clean it and don't feel at all like my house is filthy! True, at any given time you could find crumbs from any meal, but that is how living with 4 kids goes! But we do clean up! And seriously, who cleans above the cupboards (ever) or on top of the fridge (regularly) etc. etc?. They did those because it was a deep clean people!!!!! Anyway..I was so offended. I might be over it but it has made me feel so self-conscious about my housekeeping skills!
--went to Target with my parents, Ellie and Libby to pick out Hattie's birthday gift. The plan was for Hattie to come, but she hasn't been feeling well (a fever--and tiredness.) So we went and picked it out for her. She got some bath toys and little ride-on toy.
Today:
--took E2, H and L to Brian's mom and I went and took some pictures of a friend's new baby.


--picked up my girls
--home
--played out front
--picked up Eliza
--piano lessons
--E2 & H naps
--quiet time for E & L and I laid down for a power nap. I was so tired!
--dinner
--had a meeting for girls camp this summer.
--Target
--American Idol! I am not too impressed with the boys tonight.


1 comment:
Your house is fine. Don't let them bother you. I'm sure it would be the national debt if she came here to clean!
Post a Comment