Friday, February 15, 2008

My radical time on Wednesday night at mutual ended a little too soon as I came down with a migraine after I got home. It was a bad one, too. I wasn't too worried at first because it was the first time I was going to try my new prescription. It was Relpax and supposed to be really good for migraines. And at $20 a pop, it better work! Well, it didn't touch it at all and seemed to make it worse!!! Great! Luckily I got it at night and was able to go to bed. By morning I was better although my head still hurt. I took some Tylenol and it felt better. But I still try not to move too fast or it sends me into a whirl.

On Thursday I didn't have much time before I had to pick Eliza up from school. It was parent teacher conferences, so they got early the past two days. It was kind of a weird day in that Libby went to the zoo with my sister-in-law and her kids, Sarah came over to watch Ellie and Hattie while ELiza and I zoomed over to a friend's house for a good-bye lunch for another friend who is moving. We had a nice time eating lunch and socializing. After the get-together, Eliza and I were errand-bound. I set out to go to a flooring store, but they weren't open (just the sign, hence my mistake in thinking they were open). But I found another one nearby. So I picked up some samples from them and we have to narrow it down from there. After several other errands, I dropped Eliza off at home and met Brian at her parent teacher conference. Her teacher had great things to say about her. She is doing well, is a great artist and writer and is a great citizen and so polite. We were happy to hear all that! After that we got dinner at Babbos for Valentine's day. Brian surprised me with yellow roses. He also gave each of our daughters a rose and a Valentine. They were so thoughtful and had a sweet message from him inside each one. He does that every year; it's so sweet. We have 4 lucky girls!

After getting Eliza from school and Libby from preschool today, we met Kari and her kids at the park. We had lunch and let the kids play, but we didn't last long as it was icy cold!!! Brrrr. Tonight Brian and I were able to go to the temple. Eliza and Libby went with my parents and Dallin and Abby to Chuck E. Cheese, and Ellie and Hattie had fun with Kathryn--one of my young women. Tomorrow things should settle down a bit, I hope!!

No comments: