Hattie's first pigtails

Wednesday:
--swimming lessons
--lunch with Brian and to orient my new laurel advisor
--mutual--we had a swim party with the young men...our last joint activity as the original Pleasant Valley ward. I was prepared to swim but didn't end up getting it. It was cold! Rachel got thrown in. One of my laurels said they talked about throwing me in, but decided not to because they said I was too "fierce!" What does that mean?!?! She said it was because I would kick their behinds. Ha!
Thursday:
--last day of swimming lessons
--Miss Jenny put Ellie in pretty far and she turned and kicked to get to the side.
--went to my parents in the evening. ..had Taco Bell for dinner. Helped them put their tent up to practice for their trek next week.
--Libby spent the night with my parents
Friday:
--swimming
--presidency meeting
--home for naps
--date night (bought a swim shirt for Havasupai, went to a ward council "Christmas" party, Wal-Mart)
It's been a busy week trying to get ready for next week and doing a bunch of young women stuff.


No comments:
Post a Comment