Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday

Today was back to the daily grind--chores, laundry, etc. We did sneak out to stock up on some groceries at Wal-Mart. Tonight we had burritos for dinner, which is one of my go-to meals because it's easy! After we ate dinner, we had family home evening. I did our first lesson from a book called Before They Turn Twelve--a book Rachel got me for my birthday. I had to wait for The For Strength of Youth pamphlets to come in. It went great and I think my girls will remember the activities--the sock game, the treasure hunt and throwing marshmallows at Brian. I can't wait to do the rest of the lessons in the book.

After home evening, I headed to Lindsay's to get my hair done--color and a trim. Next time she wants me to go dark and a shorter asymmetrical cut. The girl she did after me did something similar and it was way cute. I need to get up the courage to cut my hair!

No comments: