On Wednesday we didn't have swim team (hallelujah), so we got up and did our things, then went to swimming lessons for Hattie and Ellie. They are doing really well. Jenny works with Hattie on what to do if she falls in, so they practice that during her turns. Ellie is just working on taking breaths while swimming and she learned the breast stroke, too. It was really funny watching her work on her legs. You could tell she was concentrating so hard but sometimes they wouldn't do what she wanted. She picked it up though!

We came home and waited for Brian to get home to have dinner. After dinner Brian went off to mutual and I went off to another two mutuals to take pictures. I had my girls with me and let's just say I will be glad when I am done. It was a hastle. The second mutual I went to was at someone's house and I was told they would be doing cooking certification for camp. They were but they were also swimming. One of the leaders who has girls my girls' age were swimming, so my girls thought they should be swimming, too. It was an ordeal. I almost had to laugh about how distraught they were that I wouldn't get their suits and let them swim. Or that I wouldn't take them to the resort to swim, etc. Libby was sobbing and Eliza was crying pretty good, too. It was a sight! We survived that and got to bed!
Swim team this morning was nice since Brian stayed home with the other three, so I got to sit and enjoy and read. Later Eliza and Libby had a play date, so I just had Ellie and Hattie for their swimming lesson, then we stopped by my parents' to say hi since we haven't seen them all week since they were at girls' camp. Ellie had fun "shopping" around her house for things she could put in a bag and take home. She is so funny. We came home and I dealt with the climber during nap time until she finally went to sleep. Ellie and I played and then made dinner. We went swimming at Brian's parents' tonight. Hattie and I weren't in too long as there were TONS of bees. They would come in about groups of three and Brian and his dad spent the whole time killing them. It was crazy how they didn't stop coming.
Brian got his car fixed...the radiator was cracked which was causing the engine to overheat...blah blah blah. That translated to a $770 bill this time. So we're up to about $2000 in the past two months for it. I think he'll end up keeping it and in a couple months getting a smaller car for work and just save his Land Cruiser for camp outs and off roading. Don't you hate car repairs?!?!


2 comments:
I hate car repairs. Seems like such a waste of money.
Careful with your little one climbing out of her crib. Seth did that really early and ended up landing on our fisher price barn and the way the rooster hit him he sliced his head open and had to get stitches!
Post a Comment