Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rice Krispie Treats

Why are homemade rice krispie treats so good to me right now? I especially love them warm--just after mixing. And I love them when they are soft and gooey. Yum! Can you tell I just made some today and ate way too many?!

I was also productive though, so maybe that balances it out. I picked up some fat quarters from a quilt store out in Surprise. On Tuesdays their fat quarters are 10 for $20. The bad part that I didn't think about until I was there was that I had to buy 10 to get the deal. I was just thinking $2 each. They all will be used though for upcoming gifts. So this afternoon Libby helped me cut fabric and make some burp cloths for a baby shower I have on Saturday. It's always fun working with new fabrics.

1 comment:

DM said...

You are so talented!!! I only wish I had a quarter of the talent you have :-). Rice Krispie treats are an all time favorite in our house...and it's an easy treat to make that makes everyone happy!I've finally started to blog again so hopefully it won't be 4 months until my next post! :-)