Libby started gymnastics yesterday. We really have wanted her to be involved in something and since she won't do soccer or things like that, we tried gymnastics again. She would say she wants to do it and other days she doesn't. We decided to sign her up and see what happened. On Sunday on the way home from church she said, "Tomorrow is g-y-m-n-a-s-t-i-c-s." She tried on her pink leotard and wore it around. So yesterday after school, so got ready and even let me put her hair in a pony tail! She went right in and had a great time. She said she didn't want me to watch her though. I took a couple magazines and I told her I would be reading those. I ended up seeing a friend I hadn't seen in a while, so I visited with her the whole time. I peeked at Libby a few times and she was having fun. On the way home, Libby said that I could watch her next time. We are glad she did it and had fun!
Today was my six week postpartum appointment. It's already been six weeks since Ruby was born!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow- already? That is crazy. I can't wait to finally see her this weekend. I'm coming down sans kids to relax before tackling the rest of the semester.
Post a Comment