Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Boring

Ellie loved her first little class. They did some bells for music and made two cute little crafts for art. She had a blast and can't wait to go back.

The rest of that day was really busy, too. I went visiting teaching. Eliza had a friend come over. Libby was going to have gymnastics, but the class was canceled due to lack of sign ups. She'll now go a different day of the week. I also went to Enrichment that evening. A lady in our ward teaches self defense and assault defense. I learned a lot. I would like to take one of her full 4 hour classes.

Friday night was date night. We first got our taxes done. I don't mind it too much. Then we went to dinner at Chilis since we had a gift card. We saw at least three couples we knew.

Saturday I hiked with Leslie and Terri. Libby went to her make-up gymnastics class. I went to the grocery store and Brian went to an ASU basketball game with one of the wholesalers from work and a few other brokers.

Sunday was another busy one with two ward conferences for me. We survived and thanks to people being willing to help out with our girls. We had dinner at my in-laws, then Brian had a fireside to go to. It sure felt good to get into bed that night. To bad I can't sleep in longer!

It's been really cold hiking and running this week. Brrr! Good thing we warm up quickly. On Monday my mom and I made bread. It has been a while. It's nice to be stocked up for the week again. We went to Target while the bread was cooling. That is always fun--my girls have missed doing that! That evening Libby went to gymnastics. Terri was so nice and watched all my girls but Ruby so they didn't have to hang out during the class. That night Eliza did our FHE lesson. She was so cute and had prepared the night before--finding quotes and pictures and a scripture to go with her topic.

Tuesday evening Eliza had her first track practice. She's been wanting to do track for a while, but you have to be eight. She had a fun time at practice and is looking forward to her meet on Saturday.

The rest of this week has been filled with Ellie playing wiht her little friend a couple of days, me going to another ward's New Beginnings, a bridal shower to attend, etc.

Tonight we had the missionaries over for dinner. I never sign up because I'm worried about it being a circus. It went well though. Ellie and Hattie kept them entertained.

This is so boring just posting a travel log of sorts. Hopefully I can keep up so I can add some emotion in!

No comments: