


On Saturday Hattie turned three. She started out with Pop Tarts for breakfast. She was so excited to have those. After eating, on came her Cinderella dress, then we let her open her gifts. We got her a little princess ball, another dress up dress, new pajamas and a regular everyday dress. Ellie gave her a gift, too. I had woken up early to go hiking and Ellie got up as I was leaving. She was headed into her room and I told her it was early and that she ought to go back to bed. She said, "I need to get Hattie's birthday present." Ellie wanted to give Hattie one of her princess books that had paper dolls in it. It was a very special book of Ellie's and she gave it to Hattie. It was so sweet.
That night after dinner, we had a birthday cake for Hattie. I think she is the only person I know who joined in and sang to herself! She loved it.


No comments:
Post a Comment