
On Saturday, some friends and I went out for an all-day girls day out. We started at Last Chance when they opened.

I was happy to go there with time to look around. I got some deals, mostly for my girls. I also found two cute sweater/cardigan things that have some ruffles down the front. I am really into ruffles right now, so it made me happy to find those (as they are the only things I have with ruffles on them! Ha ha!). After Last Chance, we drove in the rain again (loved it!) to Downtown Mesa. We hit eye-candy central: Domestic Bliss. I saw in-person a diaper bag that I would LOVE. Petunia Pickle Bottom has finally come out with a "glazed" fabric that is more user-friendly and will wipe clean. Allison Tyler Jones also happened to be at her studio, so I said hi and she invited us to take a tour of her studio. What fun!

She also took us upstairs to her "inspiration room" and showed us her sister's interior design office/business. Amazing creativity! Some of us had lunch at Mangos and the rest (including me) had Sweet Cakes. From there we went to The Crowded House--a furniture shop affiliated with The Potato Barn. We also hit Designer Blvd., a really fun home decor store that also had some clothes and jewelry. I saw lots of fun ideas! We looked around at Potato Barn before heading to Down East in Chandler. I really wanted one of their skirts but I refrained. They have such cute designs! We went to a jean party followed by dinner at Cafe Rio.

I think we were all really tired as we sat at dinner for probably an hour at least before heading home around 10:30.


No comments:
Post a Comment