First here is a
link to that download for the Hershey Nugget bars. To make it more difficult for myself, I saved it as a .jpeg and then brought it up in my Photoshop, they put "from: Eliza" and "from: Libby" on them. I fiddled with it a bit, but it still printed a little off on my labels. It ended up being okay though because it just looked like there was a stripe down one side of the label. It looked cute actually. I hand wrote who it was to. If you wanted, you could type each name on a label. But I thought it was fast and cute and easy.
And secondly, all four people who read my blog wanted to see a picture of my hair. So here you go. Ellie was my photographer.... A big change!
9 comments:
LOVE it!!! You look beautiful!! You always do :-)
SO PRETTY Erin!
Yea! I like it!
Love it!
ditto! LOVE IT! It's a fun change!!
Ellie should take up photography!
I LOVE the hair!! What a fun change!!
Four?! What am I, chopped liver! :) I guess i need to comment more. Love the new look!
Olivia told me she liked your hair and wondered if i did it. Of course I did, doesnt it look great!!! You look good. I love the change.
Post a Comment